Sunday 15 November 2009

Shuffle Sunday - 15/11/09

There's no particular theme to this week's Shuffle Sunday - just a few tunes that are getting a thorough workout on my ipod. I must give credit to The Guardian Music Weekly Podcast, as many of these song come from their Singles Club (without which my iTunes library would be a musical desert!).

Ok, enough words, let's play some music...

Shuffle Sunday - 15/11/09

Tracks listings:
1. Matias Aguayo - Rollerskate
2. Monsters of Folk - Dear God (sincerely M.O.F)
3. The XX - Crystallised
4. Julian Casablancas - Tourist
5. Karen O and the Kids - Capsize
6. White Lies - Death (Chase & Status remix)

(After last week's massive failings by Spotify I've moved over to using iMix to showcase the tunes. However let me know if you think Spotify is better, you don't care, or you just wish I'd shut up and go away.)

2 comments:

  1. I heard your second shout out in three weeks! Is anyone else listening to Guardian Music weekly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually its 3 in 3 weeks. It amazes me slightly - I'm not saying anything particularly interesting. Mind you, have you read some of the comments other people leave?

    ReplyDelete