Sunday 7 February 2010

Sunday Shuffle - It's a Folk Thing

I'm still not coming across that much music at the moment that is sending my heart a flutter. The new Yeasayer album is out tomorrow so may that will rectify things. In the meantime I've picked out some of my favourite folk tunes - past and present - to soothe you into your Sunday evening. In my eyes you can't beat a bit of folk although, as is the case with things that become fashionable, there is a lot of dross out there at the moment. I think these are some of the better ones.

Sunday Shuffle - 07/02/10

Track listings:

Noah and the Whale - Stranger
Fleet Foxes - White Winter Hymnal
Willy Mason - Gotta Keep Walking
Neil Young - Only Love Can Break Your Heart
Bob Dylan - I want You
Laura Marling - My Manic and I
Mumford & Sons - Little Lion Man

No comments:

Post a Comment